Hi, so I really wanted to start a blog about books because of how much I love reading. so to start off here is a book tag. 🙂
1. Do you get sick reading in the car?
Yes. and I hate it! i lose so much time reading because of this, but it doesn’t stop me reading on the bus and feeling sick in class for the rest of the day.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I really enjoy reading Cat Patrick, Rick Riordan and J.K.Rowling.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter of course!! I mean magic for one thing, no major live triangle that takes over the whole series and all the amazing female characters.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
No, but my school bag always has at least one novel in it (maybe 2).
5. Do you smell your books?
YES! who doesn’t? is it just me? In my defence they smell nice and it’s better than drugs.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Only illustrations on chapter titles, other wise I get a bit distracted by the art.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
I really enjoyed the pretty little liars series when I first read them a few years back, but now I see that they just dragged on and the later ones just weren’t as interesting.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
I don’t think I do.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Animal Farm by George Orwell.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Either the Order of the Phoenix or A Game of Thrones.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I like writing but I’m not great at it, I might just stick with reading I don’t have enough time to do that anyway.
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was 7 or 8 once I learned how to read thats all I ever did. Harry Potter really got me into reading closely followed by His Dark Materials.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven’t read any classic books I don’t think, which is really bad but I read Greek mythology if that counts..
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
I’m still in school and English is one of my better subjects, my worst being math. I seem to be one of the only people in my class who actually reads novels
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Smile and thank them, hopefully there is a return receipt, otherwise sell it.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I guess the Mara Dyer trilogy, I haven’t met anyone else that has read them.
17. What is your favorite word?
I like the word whilst and Shan’t.
18. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I usually would call myself a nerd or a Geek.
19. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. I mean they are pretty awesome.
20. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifter. I have always wanted to be one.
21. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves. You are practically a animagus.
22. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires again. I don’t think zombies read that much.
23. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Love triangles are the most frustrating things in books. I will always go for forbidden love, unless it’s stupid like the characters have known each other for a day. It needs to be a logical forbidden love.
24. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action packed. I love my love scenes but I need some fighting in there as well. A full on romance book is no fun to read.
Thank you for reading. answer the questions yourself.
For book reviews keep checking this site 🙂